Saturday, August 8, 2009

分享大儿子写的两首爱的对应诗

What I do

Now it's the perspective of the other side from the first poem.
by Peter Tang

When I fall, you pick me up.
When I cry, you wipe my tears.
When I hurt, you heal my wounds.
When I am lost, you seek me out.
When I forget, you remind me.

When I leave, you're always forgiving.
When I break a promise, you're always forgiving.
When I scream at you, you're always forgiving.
When I flee from you, you're always forgiving.

Thankfully that's not all I have to say.
You're always loving no matter what I do.
You're always loving no matter what I say.
You're always loving no matter where I am.
You're always loving even if the world comes crashing down.

You're so amazing
You're so beautiful
You're so loving
You're so great
You're so incredible

I wonder how you could exist.
I wonder how you could love someone like me.
I wonder how you can forgive all my trespasses.
I wonder how you can give up so much for me.
I wonder why you love me.

But I love you because you loved me first,
And your love would move the mountains,
Your love would make the skies pour out.

There is nothing I can do but love you in return.
But even then, it could never compare to your love.

I love you.



What you do

A poem in someone else's point of view. Written by me.
by Peter Tang

When you smile, I smile.
When you cry, I cry.
When you wait, I wait.
When you panic, I panic.
When you're angry, I'm angry.
When you're sad, I'm sad.
When you're happy, I'm happy.
When you're excited, I'm excited.

When you're busy, I'll be waiting.
When you're returning, I'll be preparing.
When you're leaving, I'll be praying.
When you're away, I'll be reminiscing.

I wish that was all I had to say.
Sometimes you leave and love others.
Sometimes you leave and forget about me.
Sometimes you leave and break your promises.
Sometimes you leave and seem to deny me.
Sometimes you leave and you break my heart.

I could make you love me and me alone.
I could make you love me and me forever.
I could make you love me and me unconditionally.
I could make you love me and me with all your heart.

But it's not love if you don't choose to love me.
Even though it breaks my heart in pieces,
I'll always shelter you.
I'll always forgive you.
I'll always help you.
I'll always provide for you.

And never forget, my beloved,
That I will always, always love you with all of my heart.

1 comment: